Wednesday, March 21, 2012

PDS 7/Greeting cards/blue and green

I'm totally loving these greeting cards I made (not to toot my own horn or anything!). When I got home earlier this evening, I decided to get serious and put together another set. This one features green and blue dandilions (that's what I'm calling it) and the "hello" is in light blue. The flower and wording is all stamped and embossed and the envelopes each have a stamping in the upper left corner for a bit of extra flair!

I'll be at work the next two nights, and then a busy weekend, but I am seriously thinking about setting up an Etsy shop very soon to see if these would actually sell! At the moment, all proceeds will go to fundraising to meet my goal for the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer that I'll be walking with my mom and family this September- but more on that later (or check out my site!). 


In the mean time, please excuse the poor quality of this picture, it's late, with bad lighting and no flash on my phone camera. But Picasa helped me jazz it up a bit.   Until later, good night and TTFN!

xox Ani

No comments:

Post a Comment