Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Wine!


I know I've been missing these last few days, very sorry. I've been at work and just busy busy with life in general. My cousin Maddie was in her school play yesterday - a musical about Bullies - and she stole the show with her brilliant talent. Not that we doubted that she would. But I am very very proud of her. 

Today I got to catch up with an old friend from nursing school. We talked, enjoyed some sangria, and ate some amazing bacon-wrapped dates with chorizo sauce. YUM! I was leery at first, but really, the were so delish I was sad there were only a few.  It was great to catch up and talk about life with another nurse who started off where I did (YAY CSULA!) and to just talk to someone. :) 

I came home to a package. Isn't that the best - I love a box at the door, waiting. It's so exciting. This one was even more exciting because it was our quarterly wind shipment from Coppola winery in Sonoma. My family and I have been members since I turned 21. Coppola's Sonoma vineyard is so beautiful and relaxing, it's one of my favorite places to be, and their wine is wonderful. This shipment included the Diamond Collection Pavillion Chardonnay, The 2010 Director's Merlot, the Su Yen Reisling (one of my favorites!), and the Diamond Collection Claret. Can't wait to crack open a bottle and enjoy!

Tonight I'm out with my mom and cousin doing some very important flower girl business for the wedding - dress shopping! So excited to see this beautiful girl in a pretty gown - just like a princess! 

xo

4 comments:

  1. Yeah! The dress is so beautiful I wanna cry. I wish I could post a pic, but maybe we should keep everyone in suspense!
    Some day I'm going to have to get into wine, I finally like Champagne, but only on New Years and my Wedding Anniversary. I may be coming to you for advice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for last night - I'm so happy about how it all turned out! :) And yes - I am here for your wine trying advice needs. Not sure how much help I would be, but I'm here!

      Delete
  2. great o hear your words - glad you are fine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm here and I'm doing fine... just in between sleeping and running around!

      Delete