Friday, October 5, 2012

8 days


Back in 2005, this handsome fella was my prom date. We'd been friends for a while, and this was the night that changed it all.

And in 8 days, we're getting married!

It's been a crazy 10 months since we officially picked our wedding day and went full steam ahead with planning and coordinating. Now the crazy pre-wedding dreams are starting up... being late, my dress looking like just a few layers of tulle that are falling apart. I'm anxious, and nervous yes, but I know it's all going to be amazing.

For all the months and even years (we've been engaged since 2010) leading up to this day, I don't think it's REALLY completely sunk in that I'm getting married and moving out and leaving home and becoming a wife, until these last few days, and it's a lot to take in. I know it's going to be different, but it's going to be awesome.

There's a lot of wedding prep this week, making the daros (favors), the rehearsal, and of course, moving in to our new home! I'll try to keep posting if I have a chance. Wish us luck!

XO

5 comments:

  1. Aww! Congrats honey!!! :D
    What a sweet picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to the big day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your impending nuptials! That is such a cute picture of the two of you.

    Jamie
    greyskysaturday.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete