Thursday, June 7, 2012

9 away from 1000/a new look to celebrate

I've been playing around with settings I didn't know existed and found a new look for the blog - what do you think?

It's a crazy 90+ degrees outside and I'm in a summer time stupor. I can't keep from vegging out. There are clothes to be folded and a desk to be organized, and all I am doing is lying here reading blogs, listening to She and Him and enjoying the day off. 

Currently reading some fabulous blogs:
Bleubird Vintage
A Beautiful Mess
Campfire Chic

Check them out! 


In other news - this blog is 9 hits away from 1000! YAY!

I guess I'd better get these clothes put away... 6 mile training walk for the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer tonight! Only $221 away from my goal - click my site and help me get there!

xo

2 comments:

  1. I love that you're following A Beautiful Mess! And also, add my name to the list of mysterious people following you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Meghan! Totally following your blog as well! :)

    ReplyDelete