Sunday, September 2, 2012

30 days of lists-#1

Hello September, and hello 30 days of lists! What's that?  You can read all about it here. I found out about it because I follow Kam's blog, and I thought, "I like lists" and "I like blog topics, and a daily blog challenge!" so, WHY NOT?!

So here we are, September. And list #1 asks, "Why are you a lister?"  It's short and sweet, but I thought about it during some downtime at work, and managed to really write out the list. So here you have it. Happy September, and happy listing!

XO

2 comments:

  1. I would do this, but i'd rather not spend the money :P It's such a cool thing though! I'm a lover of lists! And Office Supplies.. haha

    Happy Sunday! Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY! well... feel free to follow along with mine and link them here under comments! :)

    Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete