Wednesday, June 6, 2012

This is a test...

HELLO! Anyone out there?

This is a test! Purely for curiosity's sake. I've really been enjoying getting into the blog world, and I love posting new posts and seeing what happens. Except that there's not a lot going on. I get the odd comment on Facebook or Twitter, but for the most part - all is quiet on the blogging front. 

BUT - and there is a but - Blogger has this insane blog tracker that counts how many hits to the blog you've gotten, and so I know someone out there is reading this. The tricky little counter keeps ticking upwards and getting me all excited that I have readers (!) but it's equally making me curious, wondering : who's out there?  

So please, help me out here! Comment or follow me - let me know who you are! 

xo


6 comments:

  1. great photo - is the bell in your yard? xo,pops

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! and yes - it's in the backyard hanging off the lemon tree!

      Delete
  2. We are here, we are here, we are here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! :) You're one of my two followers! Thank you! xo

      Delete
  3. Ani, this is what I use to add my blog feeds to Twitter: http://twitterfeed.com/
    It also works for adding your feeds to Facebook. You can do both simultaneously. Works great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! i found it last night and figured it out, so far so good!

      Delete