Friday, June 8, 2012

Late night doodles


Wanted to get draw again. But honestly, there's nothing more frustrating than having that itch and then not knowing where to start. The girl sitting was copied off work of an artist I found on Etsy, TheaterClouds, but I found (once again) that trying to copy someone else's work rarely gets you anywhere. Even if you're just trying to get inspired. So then I went on to the flowers, and purposefully cropped out the side of the picture with a flower I really didn't like. At least I got my hands moving and my mind working. 

Need to get back to Project Do Something. Maybe tomorrow (or is it today now?). 
Good night.

xo

3 comments:

  1. your mom draws a rose using only one line - fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have your own "Project Do Something" all the time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, my life is full of doing something, but it's not always something fun that I want to do!

    ReplyDelete