Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New in 2013 - The 52 Soup Project


Well, I promised a cooking project for 2013 and after a lot of thought and a really good suggestion from my mom, I'm here to present The 52 Soup Project. It's something that E and I have decided to take on together - we want to create 52 different soups in 2013. That's one soup a week.  

I should say that we wouldn't take this project on if it weren't for one thing: we love soup! This means soup all year. Warm hearty soups in the winter time, and juicy cold soups in the summer time. We're both really excited about trying new recipes and getting to spend time together in the kitchen. I know for me it will mean learning how to work in the kitchen and improvise with different recipes. 

The soup above is my go-to recipe for Chicken Noodle Soup that I made last week. It will more than likely make an appearance somewhere this year, on one of those weeks when we're a little crunched for time, but we are hoping to go for new recipes. 

Each week I am hoping to share a new soup with you all. I'm looking forward to this yummy journey and sharing it with you. 

XO

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm excited to try
    your recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. do we get to know the recipes? or see beautiful photos?
    We might follow along - sort of - and make a few ourselves.
    great luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! We will be posting recipes and pictures... and a review of our thoughts on each one. Follow along as you'd like - it's going to be a tasty year!

    ReplyDelete