Monday, June 18, 2012

Disposable Camera Swap

Exciting news on the photo-front this weekend! After much debate and deliberation (OK, not that much!) I decided to sign up for Kam's Disposable Camera Swap on Campfire Chic. I'm excited to see who I'm paired up with and what kind of pics they might want me to take. Or maybe it will just be a free-for-all photo session for the next few weeks in my world and I'll be snapping photos of everything.

To get into the spirit of things, I've found this article from PhotoJoJo on 20 fun new ways to use your disposable camera. How fun! I definitely want to try a few - maybe tinting the flash, or messing with the lens some how. The only down side is that if you mess it up too badly, you won't know until you develop the pictures and then you've wasted the film and the $$. So I may have to experiment with some restraint on that one.


In the spirit of this camera swap, I found these super cute disposables on Etsy (above). You can find them here. I may have to stock up on some for some picture taking beyond the swap!

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment