Tuesday, July 10, 2012

photo-a-day/10

Day 10 - My Favorite Color


I don't think there's ever been a time in my life that I have had just one favorite color. It's always been some kind of mix, I can't decide. Right now I am really into purples and peach (wedding!), but I absolutely adore pink and I love greens. There are days when muted neutral tones are my thing, and days that brights rule my world. As a kid, I always remember my friend's set of Pentel markers, and how I loved that they were so bright and in color-order. Each marker a slightly different shade or tone across the rainbow spectrum.  It wasn't until a few years ago that I finally bought my own set (above), and I love it! So for today's challenge - every color is my favorite!

XO

1 comment:

  1. mine is SKY BLUE - but you need to take those colors out of the pack and let your creative juices spill over some paper!

    ReplyDelete