Saturday, May 3, 2014

Birthday weekend getaway


It's that time of year again....another birthday.  I don't mean to sound sober about it, that's not the case at all.  It's just with all the baby planning and anticipation and lur busy work schedules, I wasn't sure if I really wanted to do something big to celebrate. But after a lot of debate and a lot of searching for last minute hotels, we finally decided to skip town for a few days just to relax.

And I am so happy we did. I haven't felt this relaxed in a while. We waled by the beach, had breakfast at "our place" (ours because we've been there twice now), we bought a liytle present for baby, hung out by the pool and swam (in my new cute maternity suit), and had a birthday dinner at Benihana where you're full by the appetizers.  But it was delicious and so much fun.

I'm literally writing this while lying in bed (on my new tablet, thanks love!). I'm only up this early because we crashed out by 10. The balcony and warm air are calling me and I am going to enjoy the peaceful morning outside.

26 ... you were so good to me. I'm excited for all the adventures that come alond with 27.

No comments:

Post a Comment