Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Spring Forward


I've gone missing for the last few days, and I'm sorry. Sorry for not posting and sorry for not really being inspired to do much, though I think those are the times I really need to get my butt on here and do something. The last few days off have been busy in a not very busy way. Just stuff to work through and deal with and get done. Life stuff, wedding stuff, and a lot of reading.

YUP! I've been reading again (something I missed so much during the years of textbooks in nursing school!). I just started reading "The Hunger Games" to see what the hype is about. Honestly, it didn't really capture my attention much, or so I thought at first. It's so unlike something that I would normally read, but for some reason I just want to keep reading and reading. So there have been a great many late nights staying up and reading. It's getting good.

But today was a fab day. It was a "time out" sort of day. Eric and I, by some miracle, managed to have the same day off in the middle of the week, and so we got the chance to see each other.  Our "usual" date would be lunch and movie, but today was  different. Today we went to Descanso Gardens to take a nice walk. We packed a lunch and ate outside the gates (the no food inside rule is way lame). But it was a beautiful sunny-but-chilly sort of day, perfect for walking around outside and being silly together.
She
Him
US
Spring is in the air, and I'm loving it!  The days are getting longer and it's time to get inspired again. Of course, I'm saying this the night before I have two nights of work and then a busy weekend ahead, but never-the-less, I WILL be inspired and Spring Forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment