Friday, April 6, 2012

Woodland creatures/The M day 5/ and Work Limbo

Hello Hello.
Another day of limbo before going in to work. It's funny how I try to balance these days before going in for a night of work. I tried to stay up late last night so I could sleep in and avoid taking a nap in the after noon, but I really couldn't sleep past 10 (not that I should complain about that or anything). It's just that I need to feel somewhat productive about my day before I go to work, to help me feel like I haven't totally lost my ability to enjoy the day time. I know I have the weekend off, but half of tomorrow will be lost to sleep as well, so I really wanted to have some time to embrace the Good Friday, before staying up the 12 hours into tomorrow morning. Plus, my mom gets off work early today, so I don't exactly want to be sleeping when I could be spending time with her. You get what I'm saying?

But I digress. It's a beautiful day outside right now, but being that it's Good Friday, it should be getting overcast in the next few hours (it always does!). I can see some clouds gathering already. It's day 5 of The M as well and today's lesson was all about Photoshop techniques. While they're super helpful, I don't feel like sitting in front of my computer retouching stuff today. So I went outside and took advantage of the weather, and snapped some shots.

Honestly, I feel like I haven't been paying as close attention to the rules and lessons as I was in the first few days. I was out in sunlight and shade, and I forgot what yesterday's lessons about lighting said, but I didn't exactly go look it up again, I just went with it. I'd really like to try the techniques out, but I think I'd be more successful actually photographing people, so I'm sort of holding off until this weekend when I'll be seeing family and have plenty of cousins to bug about posing for pictures.

In the mean time, here are some of the bits of nature and woodland creatures I captured today. Enjoy!






Bacheegs (kisses) and Love, 

Ani

No comments:

Post a Comment