Monday, August 19, 2013

I'm official!

Thanks to Moo I am official. My mini business cards came in the mail yesterday and I'm so excited. I know, I know, I'm not officially a business, so why do I need a card?

When you make as much soup as one would do when challenging one's self to make 52 soups in one year, you tend to be in the check out line at the grocery store with some very different combinations of ingredients. Inevitably, the clerk always says, "wow...what are you making tonight?" and when I explain that I am making 52 soups in a year, I either get "uh...why?" as a response... clearly from those who are not soup fans... or I get "wow, that's so neat!"  But usually by this time, my groceries are bagged and I feel like if I keep going I'll hold up the line, and since I can't stand line holder-uppers, I just leave, and feel like I could have connected with someone who might be interested in the blog, but have totally lost them because I am just a customer in a line with nothing to show them.

BUT NOW! Oh but now I can bust out this cute little card and say HEY! check me out!  Need a good recipe for tonight? How 'bout some Chorizo and Corn Chowder?  How 'bout a refreshing Watermelon Soup to beat the heat? Oh here, here is my card, you'll find it all on there.

DSCN1594 DSCN1595 

So awesome!  Now off to Etsy to find myself a cute business card holder... because of course I need one of those...

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment