Monday, December 2, 2013

Our Thanksgiving Home

This Thanksgiving came and went with the blink of an eye. It was beautiful and surprisingly relaxing for having 15 guest in our small home. So before we get deep into December and we're decking the halls and trimming trees, I wanted to share our Thanksgiving/Fall decor here on the blog. I'm super excited that our house looked so festive and cute! So here it is... and if you're looking for the food we cooked, you can find it all here, at the grapeleaf.


This year I really wanted to make invitations, even though we were only having our close family. I made up six of these leaf invites and sent them off. It was so cool getting calls from everyone saying how much they loved it! It sort of made it all a bit magical and exciting!

 
 
 


We had picture up, candles lit, and acorn squash and pumpkins galore. My favorite was the mantle though. It's come a long way and looks so festive with the leaves and bright colors. I'm sad to tear it down, but our box of "fall decor" is growing and will be ready for next year! 

We hope you had an amazing Thanksgiving weekend - I'm so thankful for all of my readers on here!

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment