Sunday, September 28, 2014

Baby Arek


It's almost been month since this little bundle joined our lives. I can't even begin to describe the love that I, that we, have for this little boy. He is just the sweetest ever. It was a bumpy journey in the beginning, but it was our journey. I'm still letting it all process in my head and hope to get his whole birth story written out, and maybe shared on here in the next week or so. It's hard to believe it's been almost a whole month since he came into our lives, and I can hardly imagine what our lives were like without him.

Right now he's nestled in his rocker next to me, dreaming away. And while I can still tell he's the same baby in the picture above, he's grown so much. We're really in for it with all the changes and growing that are to come, but we're so excited for it all.

Baby Arek, Mommy and Daddy (and everyone else) love you to the moon and back!

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment