Monday, August 27, 2012

My Mama's Blog

Mom and I after finishing last year's Avon Walk for Breast Cancer (2011)!



If you read my blog, you've probably figured out that my mom and I are really close. Like really close. I still live at home and moving out after the wedding is going to be a crazy change for the both of us (I feel a blog post coming up on this, so I won't share too much right now!). She's a pretty amazing lady. 

Some of you might know her from church or it's outreach group In His Shoes, and some of you might know her from our Next Step Podcast on Epostle.net. Some of you might know her from her Etsy Shop, Pomegranate and Eye where she sells handmade silver pomegranates and eye bead jewelry. Some of you might just know her as my mom, and some of you might not know her at all.  If you don't you should.  She's back on her blog and hoping to post some more! It's hectic here for the whole family (duh, you knew that), but she's blogging and doing all sorts of fun and crafty things. Her older posts are super awesome and deal with her cancer battles, and her amazingly inspiring stories from the homeless outreach that she spearheads.   

You should follow her blog. Check it out HERE!  She posted just today, and it's all about the two of us and all the changes that are coming up.  So, check out her Etsy Shop, and check out her blog, you won't regret it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment