Friday, September 7, 2012

Disposable Camera Swap

Remember a few months ago when I posted about the disposable camera swap that Kam was posting on her blog Campfire Chic?  Well I'm finally getting around to posting the pictures!  I was paired up with Jamie from GreySkySaturday. She is totally awesome and fun and you should check out her fabulous posts! She recently posted about the pictures that she got developed from my camera, check them out here, I am so excited about how they turned out! So she inspired me to finally get this post up. It took forever just to find a place that would develop film, and then none of the shops that do actual develop in-store (me: "do you develop film?" Employee: "you mean, from a digital camera?" Me: "No...from a film camera..." Obviously, we're moving into a generation that doesn't even know what film is.) So without further adieu, here are some of my favorite pictures from Jamie's camera. 








How cool is that turtle shot!?!  These pics made me even more excited about Hawaii and our honeymoon. We'll be arriving on the beach in just 38 days!!! 
Hope you enjoy these pics as much as I did - and THANK YOU JAMIE!

XO

2 comments:

  1. ahhh....I love the way the pictures turned out! I'm really glad that you liked them. Thanks again for being my partner in the swap.

    Jamie
    greyskysaturday.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete