Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Exciting News!


Surprise! We're expecting! And we're over the moon about it!  I've been wanting to post something about it online but we've been waiting until the right time. And since we finally went public with our friends on Facebook last week, we wanted to include you in on the secret too! E and I talked about this a lot and we decided that while we'll share bits and pieces here and there about the baby, we do want to keep some things private. What we do decide to share, we will post here for you.

But really, if you didn't know about this, you would never know that the quilt I am making is actually a crib quilt, and when I said it would be used for picnics and adventures I meant that because we'll be using it when our little one wants to play on the floor or outside. I expect we'll be getting a lot of use out of it.  We're also hoping to do some fun DIY projects as we start to get baby's room ready, and we wanted to be able to share those with you as they come up. 

Sooooo... In August our lives will be so completely different, and we're ready to take it on. I can't wait to meet our little one but for now I am happy carrying him/her around in my growing belly!  We hope you keep reading about our adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment