Monday, April 2, 2012

The M: Day 1

Day 1 of "The M," a fabbity course I'll be working on for the next 2 weeks (and beyond!).
Still trying to figure out how aperture and shutter speed work and how they affect the way my pictures come out. I tried making manual adjustments, and then taking the same picture in automatic setting, and I am not seeing a huge difference, but that could be more related to the fact that I am still an uber amateur about all this. So I sat on my front porch with my camera's manual downloaded on my Nook, and my camera, and went for it. Here's my favorite shot. I'm not entirely sure if it was because of my crazy-mad innate photo skills, or because the lighting was just so fabulously perfect at that moment (I like to think it was the latter), but I think it's pretty darn cool.



More to come. This is going to be a fun two weeks.

xo
Ani

No comments:

Post a Comment