Wednesday, July 18, 2012

photo-a-day/day 12-17/ other exciting news

And finally.... presenting days 12-17

Day 12 - texture - tree bark - i love that i can see two hearts in this tree. see it?
Day 13- open - the open space of the hills by my house
Day 14 - building - there's some very important building going on in my world right now! this is the only pic NOT from my photo-walk.
Day 15 - fingers - these ice plants always remind me of plant fingers.
Day 16 - sign - this wash supposedly drains to the ocean, but there's less than an inch of water now :(
Day 17 - my addiction - right now, i think it's safe to say that my addiction is taking photos ... so this collage can stand as my day 17. 

PHEW! so happy these are finally up!   

in other exciting news - i got my disposable camera from my partner in Hawaii.  i just finished snapping the last photo and am planning on sending mine off to her tomorrow.  the only downside... trying to find a place the develops film is incredibly hard. i called CVS earlier and asked if they develop film. the girl responded, "no, wait, do you mean from a digital camera?"  um... no, i don't want to develop the film  from my digital  camera.  i guess there's a new generation that doesn't know what film is about. on the other hand, i did grow up with a dark room in my garage. so it looks like i'm going to have to send out the camera for developing, but it's going to take a while. 

off to clean up a bit and then celebrate my big brother's 30+1 birthday part 1 tonight. until then...

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment