Monday, November 26, 2012

The Sketchbook Project: Instagrammed




Now that things are getting a bit more settled around here, I'm trying to find some time to get to draw and sketch and just do my thing. The Sketchbook Project has taken the back burner for a while, and now I only have less than 2 months to get it filled up and sent in to the Brooklyn Art Library in New York.  I don't want to start filling up pages with nonsense just to say I did, but I do want to keep at it. 

As you can see, it's coffee themed. I'm practically a diagnosable coffee addict, and I've just about always got a cup o' joe in my hand, so why not sketch out what's going on or what I'm doing or seeing or thinking over all of these cups of coffee? 

Blog declaration! I am pledging to try to get through one sketch a day this week.  I will try to post them on here, or on my instagram (@anikohar). Follow me to see the pics and updates.   Another blog declaration:  To try to get at least 5 thank you cards done per day, or their total equivalent.  I'm making good progress but I have to stay motivated and get through them all. Now you've I've got to be accountable to all you blog readers out there (anyone out there??). 

Anyway - as you can tell from the Monday Morning picture - I've just gotten home from work a few hours ago, and I'm getting tired. It's time for bed and time for this coffee to wear off.   

XO

2 comments:

  1. looking really good baby girl. I still don't know what to do with mine. I brought it to work but didn't get to it on my lunch break. Maybe tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm sure you will figure out something to do! xox

    ReplyDelete