Sunday, December 30, 2012

2012: a year in review


Woah, that looks way bigger than I expected it to.  But that's me, in the last week of 2012, thinking about the year that passed. What a busy, exciting, crazy, fun, adventure of a year that was! A LOT happened.  

I graduated from our hospital's nursing residency program and started working officially on my own as a nurse.
I went to Texas and presented a poster project that I worked on about maintaining morale in times of change in our hospital. 
I turned 25 - a quarter of a century old!  We celebrated in Vegas. 
E and I and our families got ready for our wedding. 
Mom and I walked with friends and family 40 miles (!) in the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer and our team was in the top 10 fundraiser group! 
We danced away at my bachelorette party, 
and celebrated at my wedding shower. 
And then there was the most magical wedding ever.  And the most amazing honeymoon in Hawaii. 
And then there was catching up with family and friends. 
E and I hosted our First Thanksgiving and it was a success! 
E turned old (just kidding-  28!). 
And we celebrated our first Christmas together

Now here we are closing in on the year. It's been a whirlwind of emotions and excitement and newness to say the least. It's been full of love and hopes and dreams. 

2013 has some big shoes to fill. 

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment